Powers of Attorney for Children going away to College (Link)

An often forgotten use of estate planning documents to is to help protect your children when they go away to college. Have your child get a health care proxy and financial power of attorney before they go away to school. With these documents, should your child get incapacitated while away at school, you will be able to immediately act on their behalf.

Back to school: Send kids to college with money, clothes and a power of attorney

By Michelle Corbet, Memphis Business Journal

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2016 Matthew F Medaglia Esq. Proudly created with Wix.com